Super Bowl: Date, Time & Tickets
More Spots to Watch at Sports Bars & Breweries in Philadelphia
Clear eyes, full beer, can’t lose. Toast to an Eagles’ victory at one of the sporty spots below. Looking for more? Check out our picks for the top sports bars in Philadelphia.
- Sports & Social Philly: You won’t miss a minute of game action at Sports & Social Philly inside Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia. Located a few steps from the Sports Complex, the bar features a gigantic 52-foot screen (yes, you read that right) and 24 additional TVs, meaning there isn’t a bad seat in the house. Eagles playoff games feature live entertainment, halftime contests, signed memorabilia, giveaways, and $5 Bud Lights (900 Packer Avenue).
- Chickie’s and Pete’s: Crabfries and football — that’s what Philadelphia does. Wash down an Eagles’ victory with the signature crinkle cut, crabby-spiced fries from Chickie’s and Pete’s. The flagship South Philly location is within walking distance of the Sports Complex and features an oversized 14-foot screen, perfect for viewing A.J. Brown bombs, Double Doinks and Hurts heroics. Not in South Philly? You can also score those crave-worthy Crabfries at a number of other Chickie’s & Pete’s locations throughout Greater Philadelphia, including in Malvern, Upper Darby and Warrington (Various locations including 1526 Packer Avenue).
- Wicked Wolf Philadelphia: Sports pub meets party club at this trendy spot in Center City. Catch the action on an enormous 12-foot by 4-foot centerpiece LED screen, or one of the other 28 TVs spread over three floors. In addition to the game, the bar promises some wild halftime entertainment. To give you an idea, halftime for the regular season finale featured a dancing robot and a cheeseburger-slinging costumed Hamburglar (1214 Chestnut Street).
- Woolly Mammoth: This South Street Sports Bar turns up the game audio and cranks the drink specials to 11 for game day. Enjoy $3 Miller Lite drafts, $4 Yards drafts, $5 Surfside Vodka Iced Teas, and plenty of pitcher and bucket specials. Feeling peckish? Take $1 off appetizer menu items all game long (430 South Street).
- Evil Genius Beer Company: The brewers at Evil Genius are churning out two special beers for the Eagles’ 2023 playoff run. The brand-new, aptly-named Playoffs?!? is a creamsicle-flavored IPA with heavy notes of orange and vanilla. The returning Fly Like an Eagle — a tribute to water ice (read: wooder ice) — is a milkshake-style IPA that comes in mango or blue raspberry varieties. Both beers are available at the brewery’s taproom in Fishtown throughout the playoffs (1727 Front Street).
- Libertee Grounds: This spot on Girard Avenue serves up $1 wings and mix-and-match buckets of Stateside Vodka Sodas during all Eagles games. After watching the game on one of 10 TVs spread around the bar area, stick around for a game of indoor mini-golf (1600 W. Girard Ave).
- Tinsel Takes Flight: The Center City pop-up bar — best known for over-the-top Christmas and Halloween displays — transforms once again for the Birds’ playoff run. This time, the bar is something out of a football fan’s dreams. Playoff games stream on TVs throughout the establishment, which is covered from top to bottom with memorabilia, sports murals, special lighting installations and more. Also on tap: beers like Free Will Dreams & Nightmares and Flying Fish Go Birds, and Eagles-themed cocktails like the lemonade- and vodka-based Hurts So Good. The football pop up runs through Sunday, February 12, 2023 (116 S. 12th Street).
- Craft Hall: The perfect viewing spot for parents with lil Eagles fans, Craft Hall features an indoor playground for the kiddos, plenty of TVs and a brand-new 65-square-foot LED video wall for viewing the Super Bowl. During the game, enjoy specials like the built-for-sharing, half-yard brisket cheesesteak for $27 and $15 beer pitchers. Reservations can be made online (901 N. Delaware Avenue).
- Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest: The Delaware River waterfront’s wintertime destination gets into the spirit as the attraction (including the on-site Ferris Wheel) lights up green. Catch the game in the lodge, paired with something delicious from Chickie’s and Pete’s, Skelly’s Amusements or Black Iron BBQ (101 S. Christopher Columbus Blvd).